become a legal locum
LLN invites suitably qualified legal practitioners to join our select network of locums.
We offer a flexible, less rigorous career option, where locums can continue to utilise their knowledge and expertise and reap the financial benefits, but on temporary assignments such as:
- Due diligences
- Drafting of broad range of commercial agreements
- Research and writing of opinions
- Overseeing of litigious matters
- Competition law compliance and advisory
- Preparation for and attendance at insolvency and liquidation enquiries
- Looking after practices/portfolios in a practitioner’s/legal advisor’s absence
- Preparation for and attendance at CCMA hearings
- Compiling of precedents
- Establishing document management systems
Submit your CV
Submit your CV for consideration- we will be in touch to arrange a meeting. Please note that all probity and reference checking will need to be undertaken.