LLN Invites suitably qualified legal practitioners to join our select network of locums.
We offer a flexible, less rigorous career option, where consultants can continue to utilise their knowledge and expertise and reap the financial benefits, but on temporary, ad hoc assignments such as:
– Due diligences
– Drafting of broad range of commercial agreements
– Research and writing of opinions
– Overseeing of litigious matters
– Preparation for and attendance at insolvency and liquidation enquiries
– Looking after practices/portfolios in a practitioner’s/legal advisor’s absence
– Preparation for and attendance at CCMA hearings
– Compiling of precedents
– Establishing document management systems
Submit your CV for consideration- we will be in touch to arrange a meeting. Please note that all probity and reference checking will need to be undertaken.